Monday, July 29, 2013

FREE Books & Bibles with Tyndale Rewards





As FlyBy Promotions Blogger, I was recently invited to share the Tyndale Rewards points program with you. I was able to register and earn 85 points in about an hour (might have been 15 minutes, but I was also getting my son ready to send to camp). That's enough for a FREE book! Read more about it below, and see if it's something you'd like to join, too.

Tyndale Rewards
"The Tyndale Rewards program is designed to provide you with opportunities to get books and Bibles for zero dollars. That’s right—F. R. E. E. As a member of the Tyndale Rewards program, you’ll have access to inspiring literature, Bibles, special promotional offers, and much more.

Other member incentives include a free gift on your birthday, along with opportunities to share your personal recommendations and feedback concerning Tyndale products. The more participation you have with the program, the more points you earn—and points translate into free stuff!

The Tyndale Rewards program is a great way to get free books and Bibles that you can keep for yourself or give to friends and family. Your journey to earning free faith-based products is here!"
Earning Points
Points can be earned in multiple ways:
  1. Sign up at Tyndale Rewards: You'll receive 10 points for simply doing that, and, during the FlyBy promotion (through August 30), I'll receive an entry into a contest for a Kindle Fire as the referring blogger.
  2. Refer your friends Under the "Earn Points" tab, you can "Get Your Code." It's actually a link that takes your friends to the Tyndale House website AND lets the website know that you sent them. I used my code in the link above, but I could also simply email it to my friends. Each friend who signs up using your link gets 25 points, and you’ll receive 10 points for each friend that uses your link.  There is no cap on the amount of points you can generate through referring friends to signup.
  3. Complete Surveys: Currently, you there are two available to earn 10 points each.
  4. Subscribe to newsletters: For up to 10 points.
  5. Join a Focus Group: 25 points for joining, plus more for every survey you complete.
  6. Join the Birthday Club: For 15 points.
  7. Review Tyndale products: Submit posts of your reviews for up to 50 points per month.
  8. Share on Facebook, Twitter or your blog: For up to 50 points per month.

Redeeming Points
"Log in to your account on TyndaleRewards.com to see how many points you have collected in your account. Next, browse the product available for redemption. If you find a product you like and you have accumulated enough points, click the “Redeem” button. Your Points will never expire!"
After earning my points, I clicked "Browse" and found that I had enough to get books like these...









But I decided to save my points so I could one day get a Bible like one of these...




I hope you're blessed with this information. Enjoy!

No comments: