Welcome to the first Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop! To join in...
- Follow the host and guest host publicly on GFC or Facebook.
- Link up as much as you like, and then visit other blogs that interest you.
- Leave a comment if you follow, and follow back those who follow you.
Family-friendly only, please!
(If this is all new to you, click here. If you still have questions, feel free to ask!)
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is Wendy at
"Pickle jars and pears is a collection of my thoughts, photo's, and craft projects that I am trying to learn. As a full time caregiver to my 91 year old mother I started my blog as an avenue to DE-stress and to express myself through writing and photography. Blogging has allowed me to learn and grow as a person in ways I never imagined and sharing my journey with my readers has been a wonderful blessing for me."
If you'd like a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host,
please help grow our audience by doing one or more of the following,
and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop.
- Post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
- Add my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog.