Welcome to the Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!
To join in, just
1. Follow the host and guest host.
2. Link up your blog.
3. Visit other blogs.
If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I also recommend:
- Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
- Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that just may be your cup of tea.
- Leave a comment if you follow, and follow back those who follow you.
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is
Brooke at "Cupcakes & Cucumbers."
I am the photographer behind Brooke Photo Studio, and the images on this blog. I create images for a living that are used by clients to showcase their products, and sold in the stock photography industry. I found that I had lots of images, but not very many stories so I started this blog to tell the stories behind the images.
Not only are Brooke's photographs beautiful, but the stories behind her photographs are also quite interesting, especially the ones about her travel adventures. I enjoy reading her posts, and I hope you will too. Before you link up this week, please visit and become a follower. READ MORE >>
For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, please help spread the word by:
- Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
- AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).
- Each week you do one of these, be sure to leave a comment below, so I'll know from whom to choose this week!