Monday, January 9, 2012

Flock Together Blog Hop 1/10

Flock Together
Welcome to my "no rules" button list! Linky Tools will create a button for you in a couple of easy steps. To participate, simply...
  1. Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
  2. Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also:
  • Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
  • Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea!
  • Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest hosts are Mahina and Lucas at

What We're Sayin...

Now that we are married and have our daughter, Ke'alohi, we have decided to set up a blog to post pictures, updates and more. We, along with our two dogs, Duke and Harley, enjoy spending time with our close friends and family. We try to take the dogs to Huntington Dog Beach as often as we can so that Duke and Harley can run wild to their hearts content. Otherwise, you will find all of us at home relaxing while I blog, Lucas fiddles with electronics and Ke'alohi plays with the dogs. So be sure to check back often and leave us comments! We hope you enjoy our blog!
READ MORE>>

 



This blog about a beautiful family is fascinating, as I read about their ties to Hawaiian culture. I only recently met them though my blog hop, but I am already eager to read more of their posts. Please check out their blog and consider following!

For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, leave a comment that you've done one or both of the following (even if you did this 2 months ago, I assure you I need reminding)...
  • Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
  • AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).

Note: If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

5 comments:

momto8 said...

thanks for the hop!

Claire Justine said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thanks again for hosting! I added my new blog project as well - Blueberry Squash. Still working out some kinks on the blog hop listing page, but your button will be up there soon :)

Unknown said...

New follower:) I will be grabbing your button and hoping to hear from you! Wonderful site and thank you for hosting! You can visit me at
http://lifescuriouswisdom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Mikki! I love your Tuesday blog hop and I am excited to be a part of it! God bless you and your ministry, and thanks for following me over at "Gwendolyn Gage ~ Serving Through Words"! :-)