Monday, February 6, 2012

Flock Together Blog Hop 2/7

Flock Together
Welcome to my "no rules" button blog hop! To participate, simply...
  1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
  2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest hosts are
Linda, Melinda & Stefanie from

Photobucket
This blog started because of a lost recipe box during a move. The girls were always calling me for recipes and then they started giving their friends this blog site. It was suppose to be only for the 3 of us but it endend up much more, so here is a collection of our family favorite recipes. We will be adding recipes all the time. Feel free to indulge.


 
Although I can't recall the first post I read on this site, I vividly remember thinking, "I can hardly wait to try these recipes!" The recipes are usually for some form of comfort food, with simple instructions and made with everyday ingredients. I can't imagine anyone not using and enjoying these posts. Please drop in and follow these ladies! READ MORE>>


Would you like to be a "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host? Click here to find out how! It's free and easy.

Need a little help?
  • If this is all new to you, click here.
  • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
  • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

2 comments:

Heather Nelsen said...

Home Cooking sounds like my kind of blog! I'm on my way to check them out and follow now! :) Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Kristi said...

Just realized I left a comment on the wrong post...sorry. Anyway, I was saying that I'm a fellow Christian and so glad I came across your blog, and I was moved by your testimony. You can stop by and visit if you'd like. http://www.living-unbound.com. Thanks so much for hosting this blog hop. I plan to be back! :) - Kristi