Welcome to my "no rules" button blog hop! To participate, simply...
- Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
- Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please, please, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's turning out to be my favorite way to follow your blogs!!!
I am a Stay At Home Mom to 2 kids. We homeschool and although it has been an adventure, I love it. I also love to craft and cook. I love saving money and getting free stuff by couponing. I am a child of God and He guides my path.
CJaymom's blog is fairly new, yet it has wonderful posts for mothers of young children, as well as delicious recipes and words of encouragement. I hope you'll stop by today and see what you think!
Want to be next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).