Welcome! To participate, simply...
1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's a great alternative to Google Friend Connect.
This week's Fine feathered Friend is Brittany at
I love being an Ohio State Buckeye, even if it is in the big city. I'm told I can have a very strong southern accent at times-That's one of the many things that happens when you're raised by a southern belle up north! My source of strength comes from the creator of the universe, my provider, my comfort, my rock, Jesus Christ. My hope is to encourage other girls like me that they are not alone on this journey of life & that we can share it together! There is bound to be a variety of things presented on this blog-creative things, devotion things, and just plain life things. Come back & visit!
What a pleasure to have "met" Brittany on last week's hop! I really enjoyed learning more about her through her "Meet the Belle" page, but I caught my breath when I read that her target audience is "girls like her." :) I'm old enough to be her mother :) No matter, I look forward to reading her posts, too! I plan to take her up on her invitation to "Come back and visit," and I hope you will too. Go check her out now, ya hear?
Want to be featured as next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).