Monday, October 22, 2012

Flock Together Blog Hop 10/23

Welcome to my "no rules" blog hop! To participate, simply...

Flock Together1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."

2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (via Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

I'll gladly follow back all who follow me, so long as you leave a comment on this post to let me know! I'm not as sharp as I used to be ;) Family friendly only, please! 
 
And now, a sad announcement. Due to what I can only conclude as the earth picking up speed on me, I'm going to have to simplify this blog hop by cutting out the Fine Feathered Friend spotlight. It's my hope that by doing so, I'll be able to continue hosting the hop. It's been a pleasure awarding the many Fine Feathered Friends of the past year!
 

Feather Your NestRemember to check out the giveaways on the ongoing  
Feather Your Nest GIVEAWAY LINKY
(that's it over to your right)!
Add a few of your own
or enter ones to your liking.



Need a little help?
  • If this is all new to you, click here.
  • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
  • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for continue to host the Flock Together, I've found many great blogs and met several amazing new people ^^ Big hug and kiss xx

Meryl said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Thanks again for hosting, Mikki! Hope you have an outstanding week! :)


Halloween Costume Plans, Warrior Cats vs. Angry Birds Birthday and more: RTT Rebel

Raising Supermom said...

Thanks for hosting - I've just started blogging again (new blog) and I'm excited to meet some new bloggers and read their stories :) -Raising Supermom

Ugochi said...

Thanks a lot Mikki for hosting us again, do have a super blessed day!
Love

Mikki said...

You all are certainly welcome!

@Raising Supermom: I'm now following you on Twitter!