Monday, October 8, 2012

Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop 10/09

Welcome to my "no rules" blog hop! To participate, simply...

Flock Together1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."

2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (via Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

I'll gladly follow back all who follow me, so long as you leave a comment on this post to let me know! I'm not as sharp as I used to be ;) Family friendly only, please! 

This week's Fine Feathered Friend is Lau at

noiredame
I'm a beauty lover, amateur artist/photographer and full time geek.

Lau writes posts about beauty, fashion and...ANIME! As a librarian, I find this to be an interesting combination! Seriously, I learned how to de-fuzz clothing and about eyeliner too. I think you'll enjoy reading her blog, too! Drop by and consider following her today!



Do you know how EASY it is to be next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how to get some blogosphere coverage, free and easy.



Feather Your NestRemember to check out the giveaways on the ongoing  
Feather Your Nest GIVEAWAY LINKY
(that's it over to your right)!
Add a few of your own
or enter ones to your liking.





Need a little help?
  • If this is all new to you, click here.
  • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
  • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Thanks again for hosting, Mikki - have a great week! :)


Fall Finally Arrives with Hotel Transylvania, Body by Vi Challenge Accepted, Comic Moment, Banana Spider and Genius Birthday Card

Anonymous said...

Aw Mikki, I feel so honored! Thank you so much for featuring me at this weeks Flock Together Blog Hop, it means a lot really. I'm blushing right now ♥ You even used my badge, I'm speechless. Again thank you. Have a great day xx
Lau

Savannah said...

Thanks for hosting. I linked up 3 stories.

Unknown said...

Hi!!
I am a new follower! I found your blog hop on Pinterest!! :D

kelijenningsphotos.blogspot.com