Welcome to my "no rules" button blog hop! To participate, simply...
- Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
- Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please, please, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's turning out to be my favorite way to follow your blogs!!!
The goal of Posh on a Budget is to inspire anyone to live the “Posh” lifestyle on whatever their budget may be. We post deals, coupons, fashion finds, couponing school and tips, savings tips, consumer information and lots of giveaways. Join us on Tuesdays and Fridays for Friend and Follow! Join us on Thursdays for the Thursday Comment Club! Tons of Giveaways, Coupons, Match-ups, And More!
This blog is constantly updated with tons of deals most of us can use and enjoy. There are also great giveaways and coupon match-ups. The site is very well organized, and it's easy to peruse all the latest posts with minimal clicking. No wonder this site has over 20,000 FB fans and over 4000 G+ followers! I hope you'll stop by, link up to their Friend and Follow blog hop, and consider following them, too.
Want to be next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).