Monday, April 2, 2012

Little Girls' Hairstyles for Clueless Mamas

My daughters have beautiful hair, but I am clueless as to what to do with it. With Easter coming up, I thought I'd try to fancy up Dabsy's "do!"

I found and followed this great tutorial from Cute Girls Hairstyles...



Though far from the standard set by the tutorial's model, I'm still really happy with our results...


 
The maker of this tutorial has many more styles that I'd also like to try. One thing I noticed was that she always started with damp hair, which makes sense because then you don't have to chase the hair all over the child's head. I'm telling you, I'm clueless when it comes to this, but now I have help :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks great! I need to get a little more adventurous with my hair and my daughter's lol. Love the tutorial, and your version came out soo good :)

Brandi
www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca

Mikki said...

Thanks, Brandi! I really like the website mentioned in the post. In fact we tried a waterfall braid (?) today. It was kind of neat too. Hope you and your daughter find something to try there too :)

Mom on the Make said...

My girls would love these hairstyles. I will try these this week. Thanks for the inspiration!