Welcome! To participate, simply...
1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's a great alternative to Google Friend Connect.
This week's Fine feathered Friend is Stacy at
Stacy's blog offers posts about giveaways, reviews, recipes, crafts music and more. Her posts often elicit numerous comments from the community of friends she's drawn. And who could blame them? She writes with humor, charm and humility, and creates a warm and inviting online environment. I hope you'll drop by and see if you agree. Maybe we'll cross paths as we engage in her post conversations!
Want to be featured as next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).