Monday, April 30, 2012

Flock Together Blog Hop 5/1

Welcome! To participate, simply...

Flock Together1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."

2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's a great alternative to Google Friend Connect.
    This week's Fine feathered Friend is Stacy at 


    StacyAfter 20+ years in the Corporate World, I welcomed a Miracle Baby (aka Princess Nagger) and became a SAHM – I love every minute of it.  I have a great husband (aka Hovering Hubby) who keeps me on my toes with his intellectual and literal personality, along with his dry sense of humor.  Still training him, of course – that always takes time. We have an eclectic mix of pets which include dogs, cats, birds, snakes, and fish.  I love to cook and try new techniques to turn ordinary into extraordinary.  Crafty by nature, I tend to take on a lot of unique projects and enjoy seeing the end result.  Of course my favorite craftiness is making wine.  Especially the drinking it part. My Blog is Random Thoughts on the joys of parenting, family, friends, life, love and anything else that strikes my fancy.


    Stacy's blog offers posts about giveaways, reviews, recipes, crafts music and more.  Her posts often elicit numerous comments from the community of friends she's drawn. And who could blame them? She writes with humor, charm and humility, and creates a warm and inviting online environment. I hope you'll drop by and see if you agree. Maybe we'll cross paths as we engage in her post conversations!

    Want to be featured as next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.

    Need a little help?
    • If this is all new to you, click here.
    • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
    • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

    10 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for hosting Mikki! Have a good week!

    Naptime Review said...

    Thanks for hosting. I am returning again this week!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    Stacy Uncorked said...

    Awwwww! What a pleasant surprise to find myself featured this week! Thank you so much for the honor!

    Thanks so much for hosting - have a great week! :)


    May Day Weather and Spicy Racks

    Unknown said...

    Hi there! First time to the hop! Also following you on Linky Follows

    Cassandra Holdeman said...

    Thanks for hosting Mikki! A little late posting this week, but better late than never right. :)

    Kate, The Blog Diva said...

    Thanks for posting this awesome blog hop!

    Unknown said...

    HI, I am a new follower! Thanks for the blog hop. I cant wait to hop around your page and meet some new friends.

    Mikki said...

    Thanks for hopping with me today everyone! So glad to meet the first timers. I'm on my way to see you now...

    Mikki said...

    Thanks for hopping with me today everyone! So glad to meet the first timers. I'm on my way to see you now...

    Unknown said...

    Hi again Mikki,
    I would like to inform you that I have passed on 2 awards to you. Take care and have a good weekend.
    Judy