Monday, April 9, 2012

Flock Together Blog Hop 4/10

Welcome! To participate, simply...

Flock Together1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."

2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's a great alternative to Google Friend Connect.
    This week's Fine feathered Friend is  Jessica at



    My name is Jessica, and I am the owner of The Second Thought. I am a 22-year-old girl from a small hamlet in Central New York, who just recently graduated from SUNY Purchase with a B.A. in Biology. This blog was created with the intention of expressing my interests with fellow reading/writing, animal, fashion, beauty, and fitness fans. I am new to the couponing scene, but I enjoy finding deals and freebies to share with the world.



    This great blog is written by a charming young lady who has used her gifts to put together an impressive collection of posts and giveaways. In fact there's a great one going on as we speak. The entries are easy to follow and the last time I checked, there were less than 100! Please go by and check out Jessica's blog!

    Want to be featured as next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.

    Need a little help?
    • If this is all new to you, click here.
    • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
    • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

    7 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Hi Mikki,
    I hope you had a Happy Easter. As always I am glad to link up. Take care and have a good week.
    Judy

    Naomi said...

    Hi Mikki!

    Thanks bunches for the Linky! Following you via linky friends!

    Naomi
    misoglamorous.net

    Stacy Uncorked said...

    I'm joining in the fun this week - and I'm now following you via LinkyFollowers. :) Thanks for hosting!


    RTT Rebel Badges, Easter Spoilage, Bear Basket Transformation, Regal Dentist Dude

    Ladies Holiday said...

    Thank again Mikki!! Love the hop...and how fun it is to "hop" close to Easter! Bunny Style ;)

    Becca said...

    Hello! I just found your blog, read your bio, and am following your blog. :) Btw, I'm a Jesus follower, too!

    jhester said...

    Thanks for hosting! I'm not "new" to blogging, but have started a new blog about something I'm very passionate about, and new to blog hops. Happy to have found your blog and all of the others I've run across from this hop!

    Cassandra Holdeman said...

    Thanks Mikki for hosting once again! I love your blog and love the Tuesday Hop.