Monday, April 23, 2012

Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop 4/24

Welcome! To participate, simply...

Flock Together1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."

2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's a great alternative to Google Friend Connect.
    This week's Fine feathered Friend is Becca at

    PhotobucketI write this blog based both on the life of my childhood, as well as things I didn’t experience in my childhood but hope to share with my own children one day. While much of the aim is at parents with younger children, most everything is meant to still be relevant to all parents (and even those who aren't parents). Many of the tips and perspectives compiled come from my years as a middle child of nine. I love Jesus and trust Him to help me to write things that will encourage families.



    Becca's blog is unique in that it is a lovely, well-rounded family/mom blog written from the perspective of an aunt! Her love for Christ, her family, and children shines in every posts. Many (certainly not all) of the blogs written by women her age are primarily about lighter topics, such as nail polish and fashion, so reading this blog is like taking a breath of fresh air. The posts are positive and inspiring and cover a wide range of family-friendly topics including homeschooling, movies, recipes,  scripture/devotionals, crafts and even giveaways. I hope you'll check out and consider following this lovely blog.


    Want to be featured as next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.

    Need a little help?
    • If this is all new to you, click here.
    • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
    • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

    6 comments:

    Naptime Review said...

    Thanks for hosting Tuesdays Blog hop! I look forward to following you!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    Becca said...

    Thanks so much for featuring me and for the kind words, Mikki! :)

    Mikki said...

    @Julie: Thanks for joining up. I'm heading your way now!

    @Becca: It's my pleasure :)Thanks for guest hosint with me!

    Claire Justine said...

    Hi I'm already following :) thanks for hosting :)

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for hosting Mikki! Have a great Tuesday!

    Sabrina said...

    I'm new here and so glad I found you :) Look forward to getting to know everyone on the blog hop :)