Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IMO: Favorite Mother-Daughter Workbook

Christian Charm Course: Student's Book



Often while photographing my daughter, she'll say, "Hold on! I'm trying to do what I learned in Christian Charm School!" Then she'll adjust her posture, body and smile in such a way that it causes her to glow. I can't really explain why, but there's a marked difference in befores and afters.

Anyway, as she said, this lesson came from the Christian Charm Course by Emily Hunter. We found our copy of the book and workbook at a yard sale, so we have the one pictured above (1985). However, there is a 2009 updated one available.


We've only begun the book, but we both really like it!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey, I did that book when I was in school! I was homeschooled, and my mom assigned that book to me.