|VBS Victoria Falls Decorations|
Through Divine guidance and provision, I finished decorating my VBS room! Here's the breakdown...
- Swim noodle rainbow with polyfil clouds
- styrofoam glider hanging beside the rainbow
- rock walls from crumpled craft paper
- rocks made from crumpled craft paper wrapped around polyfil
- waterfalls made from blue plastic tablecloths and fringe curtains my daughter and I made by attaching 9 ft strips of metallic blue ribbon to duct tape
- white foam at the base of the waterfall was the drapery from my daughter's princess canopy over her bed
- frame (This was something that was donated to my library at school from a local church. It's two PVC poles in a bucket of concrete, with an additional PVC pole attached perpendicular along the top.)
- If you can stand to, you can buy iridescent fringe curtains for about $9 for a 3 feet section from Party City.
- Dollar Tree is a great source for tablecloths, swim noodles, and craft paper.
- Dollar General is a great source for swim noodles and the styrofoam glider.
- Hobby Lobby sold the box of Polyfil, and I was able to use a 40% off coupon.
- Michael's sold blue duct tape, and I was able to use a 40% off coupon.
I'd love to see what you've done. Please let me know how I can view it. You can also visit my Pinterest page on this topic.