Welcome to my "no rules" blog hop! To participate, simply...
1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (via Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I'll gladly follow back all who follow me, so long as you leave a comment on this post to let me know! I'm not as sharp as I used to be ;) Family friendly only, please!
This week's Fine Feathered Friend is Tricia at
The Tennerys are a family of four or six if you include the dogs living in Alabama. Follow along as Ellyssa, our very active sporty ten year old daughter,cheerleads, plays basketball and softball and keeps us laughingwith her personality. Read along as we learn more and more about Alex, our very lively twenty-two month old son, learns sign language on his way to actual speech. Dad (Benji) works in retail and loves his wife and children. Mom (Tricia) is a proud stay-at-home mom that loves her husband and children. She has an Associate Degree in Business Administration and she is a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Ellyssa is a very energetic 10 year old. She is currently getting ready to start the 5th grade. Alex, or "AJ" is almost 2 going on 5. He has been diagnosed borderline autistic and he is non-verbal.
We have another wonderful family blog this week! Tricia is a self-taught blog designer, and is mom to two babies and two dogs (she has a Boxer too :). I really enjoyed spending time reading her blog, and I know it will bless you too. Be sure to visit and consider following her blog!
Want to be next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.
Feather Your Nest GIVEAWAY LINKY
(that's it over to your right)!
It's free and easy to link up your giveaways
or enter a few.
or enter a few.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).