Welcome to my "no rules" blog hop! To participate, simply...
1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I'll gladly follow back all who follow me, so long as you leave a comment on this post to let me know! I'm not as sharp as I used to be ;) Family friendly only, please!
This week's Fine Feathered Friend is Julia from
I am the proud mommy of two beautiful kids—boy/girl twins. I am also a full-time accountant that works outside the home in Corporate America. I hold an associate and bachelors in accounting and I am currently working on my MSA (Masters of Accounting Science).I pride myself on not being a “typical” boring accountant. New to the blogging world, I am still wet behind the ears. That’s why you will sometimes see my pages looking funky—I’m just attempting to change something and have screwed up the back coding. I’m an accountant, not a programmer. I love to scrapbook, make cards, cook, and read. I also enjoy spending time with family, redecorating my house, and traveling with my kids to new—and old—places. I’ve been told I’m impetuous, sassy, and a trooper. I tend to roll with the punches and survive. I try to laugh my way through life and keep my eye on the goal. I binge sleep when I can get away with it. And, I laugh… a lot.
Want to be next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.
Feather Your Nest,
my NEW ongoing GIVEAWAY LINKY
(that's it over to your right)!
It's free and easy to link up your own giveaways
or enter a few.
or enter a few.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).