Leila, at Go To Mommy, has been so kind as to award me the Kreativ Blogger Award! I've enjoyed reading her posts and am honored that she likes reading mine as well.
The rules of the award state: Thank the person who gave you the award, share 7 things about yourself, and give the award to 7 blogs!
So, I'm going to change it up a bit (or not change it, depending on how you look at it) by seeing how much Leila and I have in common! Here are 7 things about me (be sure to look at Leila's list and compare - I was surprised!):
- I'm pretty transparent. Now you have to factor in the fact that, being a Southern girl, I'll go around the world to preserve your feelings, but I'm quite certain I give away much of what I think and feel in my expressions.
- In my married life we have lived in 5 homes.
- I love animals that belong to other people ;)
- Tattoos and piercings? NO WAY! Two holes - in my ears - is enough!
- I LOVE TO SING! Accolades include being in the state honor chorus and being named most talented senior girl in high school. Not quite resume quality material, but they're fond memories!
- I like batch cooking because I don't really like to cook. I do like to bake, but I can't decorate cakes at all!!!
- Crafting...hmmm...I do like it, but I never feel that the end result is what was intended :)