Welcome to the Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!
No rules! This is a button list, but you DON'T NEED to have a button to participate! Linky Tools will create one for you in a couple of easy steps. Simply...
- Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
- Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love in whatever manner you prefer (Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Kindly pass on the ones you don't.
If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also:
- Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
- Check back throughout the day to visit late entries They just may be your cup of tea!
- Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is Sarah at
I am a 21 year old wanna-be Southern Belle. I was born in North Carolina, raised in Alabama, then transplanted back in North Carolina by my Marine Corps Veteran husband. We have been married for a little over 2 years now. I'm a little old fashioned, but with a modern twist. I do not have any children, yet, but I do have one very cute, cuddly fur baby. I am almost finished with my Associates degree after almost four years of college? I try not to think about it... The worst part, I really have no intention of being a career woman. Don't get me wrong, I work to support my family as much as possible, and that's what the degree is for, but my ultimate goal in life is to have beautiful babies and raise them. Call it instinct? A need to pro-create? haha.. But anyway.. luckily, I have found myself a husband that believes the man is supposed to provide for his family. I like to coupon, not so much in the extreme sense, but I like catching a good deal. I like saving money. I'd rather find a cute top at good will than a cute top at Belk. Did you know, sometimes you will find things at goodwill that still have the tags on them? Okay, I'm drifting.. back to the subject... I like to pretend that I am creative, so you might see me getting a little crafty, or doing things myself (DIY?) I like to pretend I'm a good cook, so occasionally you might see me post a good recipe I've found and mastered. Oh, and beyond babies, my ultimate goal right now is to lose weight. I'm about 75 pounds too fat, and I'd like to be down to about 150 pounds. I struggle daily with avoiding chinese food and mountain dew, so this is a work-in-progress. Thanks for reading this, and I hope that you will stick around to learn more about me! READ MORE >>
For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, please help spread the word:
- Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
- AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).
- Each week you do one of these, be sure to leave a comment below, so I'll know from whom to choose this week!
Note: If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).