Monday, December 19, 2011

Flock Together Blog Hop 12/20

Flock Together
Welcome to the Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!

No rules! This is a button list, but you DON'T NEED to have a button to participate! Linky Tools will create one for you in a couple of easy steps. Simply...
  1. Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
  2. Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love in whatever manner you prefer (Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Kindly pass on the ones you don't.

If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also:
  • Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
  • Check back throughout the day to visit late entries They just may be your cup of tea!
  • Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is Dawn at
I am a mother of two beautiful boys. I am the wife to the most amazing man, a daughter to a wonderful Mom, a sister to two dysfuctional brothers, an aunt to five, & a friend (I think)! I love my children, my Sweetheart, my family & God. & I continuously thank God for my many blessings. READ MORE>>



I love the name of Dawn's blog and enjoy reading her posts.  She sponsors a weekly Monday blog hop too! I hope you'll visit her blog and consider becoming a follower. For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, please help spread the word:
  • Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
  • AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).
  • Each week you do one of these, be sure to leave a comment below, so I'll know from whom to choose this week!

Note: If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

2 comments:

kewkew said...

Thanks for the blog hop. Your button is on my Blog Hops page and today I am specifically mentioning you in my Tuesday Blog Hop post.
Have a great day.

Heather S said...

I have the button on my blog
www.heatherandavery.blogspot.com under blog hops, under Tuesday!