Welcome to the Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!
No rules! This is a button list, but you DON'T NEED to have a button to participate! Linky Tools will create one for you in a couple of easy steps. Simply...
- Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
- Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love in whatever manner you prefer (Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Kindly pass on the ones you don't.
If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also:
- Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
- Check back throughout the day to visit late entries They just may be your cup of tea!
- Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is Dawn at
For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, please help spread the word:
- Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
- AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).
- Each week you do one of these, be sure to leave a comment below, so I'll know from whom to choose this week!
Note: If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).