Monday, December 5, 2011

Flock Together Blog Hop 12/6

Flock Together
Welcome to the Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!

No rules! This is a button list, but you DON'T NEED to have a button to participate! Linky Tools will create one for you in a couple of easy steps. Simply...
  1. Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
  2. Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love in whatever manner you prefer (Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Kindly pass on the ones you don't.

If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also:
  • Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
  • Check back throughout the day to visit late entries They just may be your cup of tea!
  • Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is Angela from
Accidentally AngelaI was a wife. Now I’m a girlfriend. I am a mom. Now I am also a grandma. I used to prepare taxes, now I sell insurance. I like Harley’s, but own a Mustang. also like to recycle and try to take care of our world, so there is something here for my grandkids to enjoy later. I enjoy my life with my family and friends. We play games, work on puzzles, plant things, read books, watch movies, plan trips, find good places to eat, and fun places to go. Oh, and a few things I don’t like to do. I don’t like to cook. I am not a shopper either. I’m not a morning person, but being a responsible working woman I am up and on my job first thing Monday – Friday. I do like Saturday morning yard sales, but you will find me closing them down instead of starting them up. I love the "Put it all in a bag for a dollar” offers you get when everyone is hot and tired and ready to close down. READ MORE >>


Angela is a new friend to Mom's Best Nest, but I have already enjoyed reading her posts regularly. They either inspire me or make me laugh. I hope you'll visit this blog and consider becoming a follower! For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, please help spread the word:
  • Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
  • AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).
  • Each week you do one of these, be sure to leave a comment below, so I'll know from whom to choose this week!

Note: If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, thanks for the hop! I am a new follower. Would love for you to come stop by. Have a great day!

Alissia
http://momsfatpurse.com

Claire Justine said...

Hi thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this fun blog hop! Great blog, now a follower too! I hope you will follow Swanky Baby too!

Swanky Baby
http://swankybaby.net