I was thrilled and honored to find out that my friend Judy from Judy H-J’s Thoughts passed the "Tell Me About Yourself" Award to me! I am fascinated by the posts Judy does about her beautiful country and culture, and I am moved by the posts she writes about her beloved sister. I actually chose her as one of the first Fine Feathered Friends for the Flock Together blog hop because I knew those who participated would appreciate being introduced to Judy! If you're not a GFC follower of Judy's blog yet, I hope you'll follow her today.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- I must tell 7 things about myself
- I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers
- I have been married to two men who loved Jesus (the ultimate quality I sought in a husband). My first husband died from cancer when he was 26. In the following 7 years, God crafted my second husband and myself to meet, marry, form a family and serve in ministry together.
- I am an older mama, although I'm not sure that's unusual these days. I had my babies between the ages of 33 and 38. I now have 3 children who, on average, delight me daily and frustrate me weekly ;).
- I am a working mom, which hopefully explains the make it quick cooking posts on my blog.
- I love to go to yard sales! I also enjoy shopping at consignment shops.
- I appreciate a good coupon as much as the next gal, but I'm not an extreme couponer.
- I am growing increasingly aware that I am too
fatfluffy to bless my family and enjoy the life God's given me. So. I'm in the process of changing that.
- I am not well-traveled, so the biggest kick I get out of blogging is getting to know people from all over the world!