Welcome to the Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop!
No rules! Plus, this week we're going to list each blog as a button. Don't worry - you DON'T NEED to have a button to participate! Linky Tools will create one for you in a couple of easy steps. Simply...
- Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
- Click through the other blogs and follow of the ones you love in whatever manner you prefer (RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Kindly pass on the ones you don't.
If this is all new to you, click here. If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also:
- Set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you.
- Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that just may be your cup of tea.
- Leave a comment if you follow, and follow back those who follow you.
She truly hits on a wide variety of topics, and I enjoy reading her posts! I hope you will visit this blog and consider becoming a follower! READ MORE >>
For a chance to be next week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host, please help spread the word by:
- Publish a post on your blog about joining this blog hop. You can even post this blog hop on your blog by using the linky code at the bottom of the list.
- AND/OR place my "Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop" button to your blog (grab it from the right margin of this blog).
- Each week you do one of these, be sure to leave a comment below, so I'll know from whom to choose this week!
Note: If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete" and then check Temporary Internet Files and then Delete).