Welcome to my "no rules" button blog hop! To participate, simply...
- Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."
- Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.
I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please, please, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's turning out to be my favorite way to follow your blogs!!!
My name is Carrie Ann and I'm a busy momma to five children. I am a graduate of Florida Career College with a license to practice Esthetics. However, I am doing the stay-at-home-mom thing for now while my youngest is catching up to school age. My hobbies include scrap-booking, reading, collecting books, crocheting, blogging, and spending quiet time with my family. My husband, Chris, is a Staff Sergeant in the United States Army. It is my hope with this blog to keep our families and friends who are extended all over this great nation of ours, up to date and feel a little bit closer to us while we are on our military journey.
Carrie Ann's blog is FULL of great ideas, and her posts are always seasoned with humor. There you'll find posts about recipes, crafts, and her family. I enjoy reading about how she, as a military wife and mom to five children, keeps it all together while having fun! I hope you'll drop in and follow her this week!
UPDATE: I've adjusted the way I find my Fine Feathered Friends. Click here to find out how you can be next week's FFF! It's free and easy.
Need a little help?
- If this is all new to you, click here.
- If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you also set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
- If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).